Get the latest from AlphaComm Strategies!
You may be interested in our proofreading service if:
- You're about to submit a proposal and want a critical eye to test it for inconsistencies and other weaknesses.
- You have a document that will be widely disseminated and want to make sure its publication will not embarrass the company.
- You need the assistance of a professional copywriter but cannot justify the cost for work from scratch.
- The original author is unavailable, and you need someone to carry the product through completion.
When we proofread, we perform a line edit to check for:
- grammar and punctuation; and
- proper syntax.
A Few Notes
- We use Microsoft Word's Track Changes features to mark and fix errors.
- We perform our comprehensive proofreading service according to the conventions of the assignment type. We would never evaluate a grant proposal the way we would a business plan and vice versa.
- If the document is of poor quality, we will offer to rewrite the document according to normal rates for that assignment.
- At the end of the assignment, you will receive the original file accompanied by a second file with our revisions.